If you are using a Smartphone and are having problems using this website, please +91 8130735741 for assistance.
- When you call, e-mail, or otherwise communicate with INDO BAZZAR
- On portions of other websites hosted or sponsored by INDO BAZZAR
What information does INDO BAZZAR collect?
Information You Give Us.
INDO BAZZAR may collect any information (such as first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and age or age range) that you provide when you interact with us. Some examples are when you:
- Sign up for email updates from us.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotions.
- Participate in a game or other promotion on the Sites, at one of our retail partner’s websites, or at the Stores.
- Fill out a survey or questionnaire.
- Engage with INDO BAZZAR content through third-party social networking sites.
- Contact an INDO BAZZAR customer service or sales representative.
- Sign up for access to in-store Wi-Fi at the Stores.
Automatic Information Collection
Each time you visit the Sites or the Stores, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, the web page from which you came, your web browser software, and the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page.
- We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags, or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, links in the email utilized, or if the advertisements on the Sites or other sites were effective. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At present, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, INDO BAZZAR and the Sites do not recognize DNT.
How does INDO BAZZAR use and share personal information?
Using Your Personal Information
Your personal information is used by INDO BAZZAR and others to enhance your online and in-store experience, respond to your requests, improve our customer service, tailor offerings and advertisements to you, and communicate with you about products, services, special offerings, and events or programs offered by our retail that may be of interest to you.
INDO BAZZAR may also use this information to analyse and manage its businesses. Aggregate or combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of INDO BAZZAR to communicate with you and to support internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
With Third Parties: INDO BAZZAR may share your personal information with third parties, including as set forth below.
With our Service Providers: INDO BAZZAR may share your personal information with service providers.
How is my personal information protected?
INDO BAZZAR uses industry-standard security techniques designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from you. When you transmit personally identifiable data to the Sites, that information is stored on servers that the Sites have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion. INDO BAZZAR cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from INDO BAZZAR asking for your personal information, do not respond INDO BAZZAR
not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
What are my choices regarding communications from INDO BAZZAR ?
From time to time you may receive communications including mailings, telephone calls, or e-mails from INDO BAZZAR with information on products or services, special promotions, upcoming events, or other offers from INDO BAZZAR or its retail partners. You may opt out of receiving e-mail communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail received. It may take us up to 10 days to complete this process, as permitted by law. You may opt out of receiving mailings or telephone calls by contacting us email@example.com or by calling +91 8130735741 and asking for a customer service representative who will instruct you on how you may opt out of receiving such communications. Please note that if you request that your name be removed from a INDO BAZZAR mailing list, your name will be removed from all of the mailing lists maintained by INDO BAZZAR. In addition, your personal information may be retained in the database for recordkeeping purposes and for internal research and analysis.Z